Monday, July 27, 2009

Weighted Down

Things feel a little heavy lately. Today I am traveling home to hopefully finally talk with Megan and support her and her family in their loss. I am also hoping to make a visitation to one of Jamie's uncles that passed away. School is suffocating. I feel lost, for the most part, and feel like I don't have the right resources at my fingertips. My work is suffering a little, and so I've been putting even more sweat and tears into it. There is a significant time crunch- we are supposed to go camping with family this week and I'm working all day tomorrow. How do you mothers be a mother and wife and go to school, too? I have so much more respect for you people now.
We got our wedding pictures back and they look fabulous. (Thanks Libby!) I just have not had time to pick out the ones I want or get them to the family members that want to see them!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hey Jolene, it was nice seeing you last night. Keep your head up, the heavy time with pass and before you know it you will wonder where the time has gone. :)