Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Semester of Grad School: Check

Well, the first semester is officially done! I ended up with an A in:
Introduction to Behavioral Psychology
Human Developmental Psychology
Psychological Evaluation I

I got an A- in Practices and Procedures in Professional Psychology. I'm a little bummed about that one, as I was borderline A/A-. That professor is going to send us some recommendations for what we can work on. There are some high expectations here, but I feel more comfortable and I feel like I am more prepared to handle the next semester. But let's not jump ahead of ourselves, here. :)

2 comments:

Joe Martino said...

Hi, I found your Blog through Anne Ostander. I too am in Grad School. I'm going for an MA in Counseling. I'm about half way through. Three semesters down and three to go. I'd like to go on for my PhD but we will have to wait to see what is in store for that.
Eventually, I'd like to have a holistic, non traditional counseling center. Well, I just thought I'd say Hi. I swing over here every now and again. Good luck.

Jolene said...

Hi Joe! Where are you in grad school at? What's your background in? Sounds like your program is pretty long, too. Tell me more about your visions for your future in counseling...